Discover the grace and romance of historic Oatlands.
The historic mansion and beautiful formal terraced gardens offer a perfect venue for your special day.
Your bridal procession will walk through this picturesque setting as musicians play in a charming garden teahouse.
After the exchange of vows, guests can enjoy cocktails in the garden or visit the mansion while wedding photographs are taken. Our gardens, grounds and historic buildings provide wonderful backdrops to capture the magic of this important occasion.
Dinner and dancing take place under an elegant tent on the front lawn of the mansion.
Weddings and receptions at Oatlands are typically evening outdoor events held from 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm or 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Mansion Lawn & Garden Wedding Rentals:
Up to 275 guests Spring - Fall
- Multiple venues for ceremony, cocktails, and reception.
- Timeline includes a 5 hr event; no charge for 2.5 hr set up, 1 hr vendor clean up; and rehearsal
- Oatlands point of contact for both the rehearsal and wedding.
- Private room for bride and her attendants.
- Mansion tours during the first two hours of your event.
- Formal gardens and beautifully manicured grounds; great for photography.
- Ample parking with overhead lighting.
- List of suggested vendors and local resources.
- Use of electrical outlets and restroom facilities.
- Tax-deductible contribution.
- Tent and Equipment rental discounts
NOTE: Equipment and tenting are required for your reception and are not included in the rental fee.
Rental fees for 2014 - 2015 Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
|Guest count||Oatlands Fee||Tent Package||Estimate:
Site & Tenting
|to 125||$5,000.00||marquee/catering tent:
|to 175||$5,500.00||marquee/catering tent:
80% of the property rental fees paid to Oatlands may be considered as a tax-deductible contribution. Each site rental supports the preservation and operation of this historic site. A donor contribution acknowledgement letter will be provided for your tax records.
Carriage House Wedding RentalsEvening Rental fees for 2014-2015
Up to 90 - seated banquet; Up to 120 -standing reception
(hardwood flooring for dancing, some equipment included)
|April - October||Monday -Friday||$4,000|
|includes garden ceremony||Saturday/Sunday||$5,000|
Garden Wedding Ceremony Only Rentals 2014:
|April-October||11:00 am - 1:00 pm||$2,000|
|Up to 120 guests -||Outdoor ceremony and photography only|
Mansion Wedding Rentals
|Up to 40 guests -||Use of Foyer and Drawing Room $5,000|
|Wedding ceremony||only mid-November - December $2,000|
ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
You are welcome to visit the property any time during our normal hours: April through December, 10am to 5pm, Monday through Saturday; and 1pm to 5pm on Sunday. Please pick up a complimentary pass to the grounds at the Carriage House Gift Shop.
(When the property is closed for visitation - January-March, you need to schedule a weekday appointment.)
photo by www.rodneybailey.com