Nestled in picturesque Loudoun County, Virginia, Oatlands Historic House & Garden boasts over 200 years of history, and 30 years as a wedding venue. The historic mansion and beautifully terraced formal gardens offer the perfect venue for your wedding. Fall in love with a lush garden ceremony, and after exchanging your vows, enjoy cocktails in the gardens, and explore the Greek Revival mansion. For your reception, family and friends celebrate under an elegant tent on the front lawn of the mansion, or in the 1903 Carriage House- the garden, grounds, historic structures, and stunning vistas provide a charming and timeless setting for your day. Contact our special events team directly by calling the number below or send an email.
703-777-3174 ext. 113 or Send Mail
Site Rentals Include:
NOTE: Equipment and tenting are required for your reception and are not included in the rental fee.
- A 5-hour event; no charge for the ceremony rehearsal, 2.5 hour set up, or 1-hour vendor breakdown.
- An Oatlands point-of-contact and site manager for both the ceremony rehearsal and wedding.
- Multiple options for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception sites.
- Beautifully manicured formal gardens, ideal for photography year-round.
- Private spaces available for the bridal party to prepare.
- The first floor of the mansion is available during the cocktail hour of your event for your guests to explore. A guide is provided to answer questions on the history of the property and collection pieces.
- Ample parking with overhead lighting. Handicap parking available.
- List of suggested vendors and local resources.
- Use of electrical outlets and restroom facilities.
- Tent and Equipment rental discounts.
Oatlands has multiple venues for ceremony and reception. Prices vary by location and expected guest count. Call, email or a submit an inquiry to receive more information.
- You are welcome to visit the property any time during our normal hours: April through December, 10:00AM- 5:00PM, Monday through Saturday; and 1:00PM- 5:00PM on Sunday.
- When the property is open April through December, please pick up a complimentary pass to the grounds at the Carriage House Gift Shop. [This pass does not include admittance to the mansion.