Nestled in picturesque Loudoun County, Virginia, Oatlands Historic House & Garden boasts over 200 years of history, and 30 years as a wedding venue. The historic mansion and beautifully terraced formal gardens offer the perfect venue for your wedding. Fall in love with a lush garden ceremony, and after exchanging your vows, enjoy cocktails in the gardens, and explore the Greek Revival mansion. For your reception, family and friends celebrate under an elegant tent on the front lawn of the mansion, or in the 1903 Carriage House- the garden, grounds, historic structures, and stunning vistas provide a charming and timeless setting for your day. Contact our special events team directly by calling the number below or send an email.
703-777-3174 ext. 113 or Send Mail
Site Rentals Include:
NOTE: Equipment and tenting are required for your reception and are not included in the rental fee.
- A 5-hour event; no charge for the ceremony rehearsal, 2.5 hour set up, or 1-hour vendor breakdown.
- An Oatlands point-of-contact and site manager for both the ceremony rehearsal and wedding.
- Multiple options for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception sites.
- Beautifully manicured formal gardens, ideal for photography year-round.
- Private spaces available for the bridal party to prepare.
- The first floor of the mansion is available during the cocktail hour of your event for your guests to explore. A guide is provided to answer questions on the history of the property and collection pieces.
- Ample parking with overhead lighting. Handicap parking available.
- List of suggested vendors and local resources.
- Use of electrical outlets and restroom facilities.
- Tent and Equipment rental discounts.
Oatlands has multiple venues and pricing options. Call us to discuss the options available for your event.
Watch the video from this recent wedding at Oatlands...
Video courtesy of Jennifer Pi Productions