The historic mansion and beautiful formal terraced gardens offer a perfect venue for your special day. Your bridal procession will walk through this picturesque setting as musicians play in a charming garden teahouse. After the exchange of vows, guests can enjoy cocktails in the garden or visit the mansion while wedding photographs are taken. Our gardens, grounds and historic buildings provide wonderful backdrops to capture the magic of this important occasion. Dinner and dancing take place under an elegant tent on the front lawn of the mansion. Other venues are also available.
Please contact us to discuss options to make your special day perfect!
See our Weddings eBrochure
703-777-3174 ext. 113 or Send Mail
Site Rentals Include:
NOTE: Equipment and tenting are required for your reception and are not included in the rental fee.
- A 5-hour event; no charge for the ceremony rehearsal, 2.5 hour set up, or 1-hour vendor breakdown.
- An Oatlands point-of-contact and site manager for both the ceremony rehearsal and wedding.
- Multiple options for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception sites.
- Beautifully manicured formal gardens, ideal for photography year-round.
- Private spaces available for the bridal party to prepare.
- The first floor of the mansion is available during the cocktail hour of your event for your guests to explore. A guide is provided to answer questions on the history of the property and collection pieces.
- Ample parking with overhead lighting. Handicap parking available.
- List of suggested vendors and local resources.
- Use of electrical outlets and restroom facilities.
- 80% tax-deductible contribution.
- Tent and Equipment rental discounts.
Oatlands has multiple venues and pricing options. Call us to discuss the options available for your event.
80% of the property rental fees paid to Oatlands may be considered as a tax-deductible contribution.
Each site rental supports the preservation and operation of this historic site.
Watch the video from this recent wedding at Oatlands...
Video courtesy of Jennifer Pi Productions